Thursday, May 20, 2010

when I mention Axle rose what do you think? of his hair that is......

Alright so im cruisin through the veggie Isle at the local grocer and I say hi to a friend. he says " oh hey I didnt recognize you with your hair so Axle rose- ish" So of course right away I think I have a huge rats nest in the back because im not wearing a bandana which is totaly what comes to mind when I think of his hair. I think it may have been the plaid shirt that added to my Axle rose style.
I decided to do a  google search and see how my hair might relate to his......

OH DEAR LORD......I promise you my hair in no way resembles this!
So I searched the older dayz.....
Well thats kinda scraggly and flat but definitly closer...
wait maybe I was having a scraggly, flat I dont give a shit hair day!
Now that the Axle we all know and love!

this is  creepy but definitly has a reseblance to my hair....Im pretty sure he is swaying to the feminine side here

Just had to throw this one in for good ol Slash!


So what I have decided from this is that it was a compliment, or at least not an insault. Its okay to have old school rockstar hair right?
I still think it was the plaid shirt that threw him off!

0 comments: