Thursday, June 17, 2010

High Maintenance....


Is this something we all want to be somtimes?
Take for instance these girls who live the high maintanence life style... they may spend too much on material things and thats not the part that I feal I need but they get pampered at spas and have beautiful nails and skin. Who dosnt want some sparkly diamonds and glitter while sporting the latest hair style?
I have found myself not understanding this lifestyle but now I sometimes find myself wanting a taste of it!
so CHEERS  to all the high maintenance ladies!

ahhh.....

eek!

this is so not me... take off those shoes women and splash the shit out of that puddle!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm with you!!! It would be nice to have the bling, some extra cash, and some fun new toys - but I would still live where I live and I too would rather splash the shit out of that puddle ;)