Friday, June 25, 2010

Whats my excuse this time?
2 weddings, a graduation, 2 hospital visits for my baby ( who thank god is on the mend), working, board meeting and entertaining an asthmatic 5 yr old! Oh right and of course the full time housewife and mother stuff.these are my reasons for not posting in a while.
I hope they are good enough for you.
Today I would like to point out some more things from the book of awesome because after these last couple weeks I need to be reminded of awesome things.
                                                             
                       #476 Bighting off the last piece of popsicle
                                     without losing any of it !

oh wow.. or my favorite...Licking it psychotically

Im never gonna be able to break apart a popsicle again without fealing bad!
It would be like stepping on an aunt right after watching Bugs life!



#552 When you went to the gym yesterday


Its been too long but I still remember the fealing....


#587 taking out your pony tail


Especially if it weighs this much!
No really though that enjoyable bruising sensation really is freakin great isnt it?

                                                  Until next time my friends.......