Tuesday, July 6, 2010

summer fashion...

Summer time is when I dig through the bottom drawer of my dresser. I find skirts and bathing suits both too small and outdated. This happens every season since I have had kids. I keep thinking that one day I will be smaller and that is when I will invest in new clothes. Now that my oldest is 5 I think its time to realize I am this size and I must shop! When I was younger I always hoped I would keep up with the fashions. I didnt want to be one of those moms that got stuck in a time zone. I feal this happening and Ive gotta get out quick!
I wonder what the 12 teens think when they see me? am I a cool mom or am I a mom thats trying to look young by wearing occasional name brand clothing? my butt cracks always hanging out which isnt only un sightly but un comfortable, the one skirt I like has a giant hole in the arse because a couple summers a go I slipped on a rock and ripped it.. yes I was intoxicated and there was blood. Dont even get me started on the bras I own that hold half a boob!
 I guess its time to cash in some cans and spend the kids education money on some updated clothes... The problem you ask?
Well I only have about $9 in empties and no where to shop. So once again I am in the lame cycle of waiting till im thinner because then maybe I will be richer too...lol
SCREW IT!
IM GOING SHOPPING! WHOS IN? must be 150 pounds or more to apply....

thats weird right?

and this is weird for a mom... I dont want to be her....lol

Im very scared of this in so many ways!!!


This is one of those rutts im talking about.......

thats more like it, check out that style!

and this.....

see thin and rich buys fashion for moms...

Dont even get me started on finding time to shop!
Thats a whole other topic!
Happy summer fashions to all of you.
I hope your luck is better then mine :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

me me!!! I'm in for shopping, but sadly there is nowhere to shop around here :(
I know how you feel about the clothes though - I'm still wearing maternity stuff :P

audrey said...

i cruise the $5 or less rack at new-2-you up on second and dogwood and have an extra dresser full of clothes too big in case we have a little oops! and too small in case we don't. :)
actually i was feeling like you but i bought myself two sexy new bras that i couldnt afford and feel much better about my craptastic wardrobe.