Thursday, July 29, 2010

reset button?

I think moms have a "good mommy button"
Latley Ive been really wanting to uncover mine. Not that im being a bad mom im just fealing swamped doing everything for everyone except myself. In fact I told my man next time he gets a day off I get half of it! Its only fair right? Except he rarley gets a day off so it might be a fight for it...lol

                                  The key to re setting the good mommy button is the relax button......i think...
There it is the big ol red button!

need I say more?
Haha I love time outs like this.....
Wonder if this would really uncover the secrets?  100 x 10 thats alot of minutes!
This seems kinda mean but I bet she will go home with a freshly set re-set button
who gave this mom time to exercise...thats crazy...I dont get it?


oh to clear my mind and have nuthing to do....yeah right you know just outside side the frame of this photo kids would be splashing and yelling as crows devour the picnic lunch.....


Needles to say I love my boys unconditionaly so I am going to leave you with something I think should be in the book of awesome......

Making pudding with your 5 yr old and watching him watch the pudding as it thickens....
Watching your baby Dance to any noise he hears....
All moments are pricless this I know.

0 comments: