Monday, July 12, 2010

family vacation ....

Tommorow is the big day that we take off to Qualicum beach for 2 nights.
Mother in law, sister in law/ bestie, my man. and 2 boys and I.
It will be our first real getaway since Riley was born almost exactly a year ago!
Only a couple hours ago did I realize it was tommorow we were leaving and I havent packed a thing.
Bjorn still might have to work tommorow and there is 6 of us in a 5 seater car....
As you can see we have some figuring out to do but I would never excpect a family vacay to go to smoothly.

We will be celebrating my babies first birthday, playing in sand and cruising down waterslides!
CHEERS TO FAMILY  AND VACATIONS!
p.s feal free to refer to my recent posting of how much the sun is not my friend ;) that should give you a more detailed picture of how my time will be spent!
look at all the fun! I can water plants, watch old people golf and buy jelly of all sorts!

thats not so bad.....ahhhh
I see sand... sand is better then rocks when it comes to baby...
Probably wont play on this one...

so I was going to post some nice sweet family photos but ive decided to leave you with embarrassing family photos instead!
I cant get enough of these bad boyz so dont be surprised if I start a family photo friday..lol




This family is awesome they love but they dont seem to learn......

wow! I do wonder if they realized just how falic this shoot is as they were doing it?

hmmmmm......

I HEART FAMILY:)

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Awwww, I hope that you have a fabulous time!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Hope the packing goes well and watch out for that sun ;)